Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lack of motivation...

Ride 'em. ~ Aho Joe

Yesterday has to be chalked up to wussdom. I really wasn't feeling it so I blew off any training to hang with my special lady and watch The Illusionist. Not so great. The Illusionist, not hanging with my special lady. I intended to go for a ride after work but postponed that endeavor until I got home. Then it started raining and my motivation quickly dissipated. I know I need to get out in that stuff but yesterday just wasn't the day. But today we ride. Luke and I are planning to do some bike-related activity post work. Anyone interested, give me a shout.

~stubert

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails