Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Rabbit cages...


Men will never rest until they've spoiled the earth. ~ Fiver

Yesterday: Run - Leadville course, 6 hours ~29 miles
Today: Bunny cages - COHRS, ~2.5 hours
Tomorrow: Run - Boulder?, 1.5 hours

Today was our day to clean the bunny runs at the Colorado House Rabbit Society. We (by "we" I mean "Rach") got up early so we could beat the heat a bit. I somehow managed to sleepwalk my alarm off, which is pretty awesome. Fortunately, Rach didn't leave me behind but roused me from my slumber in time to whack down a pb&j and head down to the shelter.

We made good time at the shelter and were done just before A Prairie Home Companion came on. Which is nice, because I can't stand that friggin' show. People seriously like that stuff? Anyway... I have included some shots taken after we completed our day's effort. Doesn't Terri look adorable with her little bow?


Clean bunny runs. A joyous occasion.


Still life with ball and Meredith.


Extreme close-up.


Turbo nap. Elijah demonstrates excellent sleeping form.


Molly likes to sleep on Rach's head. Rach is not quite as fond of this arrangement.


B.Z. is the newest member of our crew...


She may be vain and evil but we love her.

Movietime: Last night we watched Shortbus, a James Cameron Mitchell film (writer/director/lead actor in Hedwig and the Angry Inch). I rather enjoyed Shortbus but this is not a film for the feint of heart. It features quite a lot of nudity, adult themes and graphic sexuality so if you aren't prepared for that type of film, this is NOT the one to rent.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails