Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Ridin' the goat...

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. ~ Robert Burns

Today, Luke, Pete and I were planning to spend some time helping out our buddy, Larry at his shop. Larry is one of the best boot-fitters in the area, if not the country and his talents are in high demand. So high, in fact, that during ski season, he often works 18 hour days, 7 days a week.

Pete, Luke and I think this is bunk so we volunteered to help him get some things straightened out around the shop on the one day a week when it is actually closed. Either we got our wires crossed or something came up but we missed each other today. So I went to the Goat to get some work done. And here I am updating my blog.

So there you go. Back to work, then haircut, then home.

~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails