Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Four in a row...

My dog ate my homework. ~ Anon

Today we hit Eldora again. Not even nearly as cold as yesterday but twice as windy. Plus senor douchebag was put in charge of the lower lift maze and was channeling his inner hall monitor. First run I got yelled at for skating in the maze (I shit you not) and then the second run both Luke and I got yelled at for not having leashes. Holy crap on a pita. The skiing was fun, though, until the waves had waves then it was time to head out. This was day 13 for me. Four in a row.

I spent the latter half of the day shooting a Bunny Tune Up class at the House Rabbit Society. Good times. We are hoping to put this together into an instructional video in the not-too-distant future.

Once I got home I was treated to the wrath of Ember. When left to his own devices he can get a little chewy and took our his vengeance upon some of my computer stuff. Not a big deal and how can I stay mad at this face:

Ember is on the left.

That just about covers it for today.

~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails