Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Recent happenings...

Moonrise over Monarch

He's gone. He just... got away from us. ~ Dr. Wordsmith

Man, stressful just doesn't do justice to these last few days. Can't really go into it right now but damn. Here is a brief list events (some of these were not my doing):
  • The Winter Solstice: I really like the solstice as it marks the time when days start to get longer. Plus, as celestial events go, shortest/longest days of the year are unique, at least.
  • Sweeny Todd: One of several movies on my list. This was a great adaptation, even if you don't like musicals.
  • Blustery day at The Rock: Pete, Luke and I went up for some Eldora turns. Corona was spinning, the wind was howling, the thermometer was dropping... We only lasted a couple of hours as it was bitterly cold and I had to get over to Gunnison but two hours of frigid skiing is better than two hours of not skiing.
  • Drive to Gunnison: Headed over to Gunnison to visit my parents. I will be over here probably until Tuesday or Wednesday. Playing that by ear a little bit.
~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails