Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Thursday, July 3, 2008

We're number one...

Now, I know he looks like a fat fucker... well, he is a fat fucker... ~ Turkish

And in related news, Colorado is officially the leanest state with only an 18.4% obesity rate. Mississippi rounds out the bottom of the list with nearly a third of its residents classified as obese.


Click image for fatter view.

I am not sure that 18.4 is a number to be proud of but I suppose I'll take it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails