Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ouch ouch ouch...

One way to get rid of them is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time we went over to Shelbyville during the war, I wore an onion on my belt....which was the style at the time...you couldn't get those white ones, you could only get those big yellow ones.................now where was I........oh yeah, the important thing was I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time, you couldn't get those... ~ Grandpa Simpson

I must have slept funny because my lower back is killing me today. Like old man, can't touch your toes, think I might go shake my fist at those durned tow-headed children of the corn who live next door and are dangerously close to getting on my durned lawn, kind of killing me. Plus uphill... both ways.

Consarn it, I'll just go take another nap.

~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails