Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I have cubicle butt...

An historic event, Stus outdoors.

It buurrrnnses!
~ Gollum

Yesterday:
Run - Neighborhood, 1 hour 15
Today: Sat on my ass
Tomorrow: Work and then something outdoors

I think that the outside still exists though I didn't see it today. Man, I'll be happy when this crunch is over. Quintess is keeping me busy like crazy plus I am working three other deadlines. It pays the bills. The last time I actually got out and about for a substantial period of time (other than lumberjacking days), was with Luke 2 weeks ago. He wasn't feeling super red hot but I did take a couple of cool shots of him while running along the Switzerland Trail. Good times.

Yesterday, I did tear myself away from the computer for about an hour for a nice run in the woods around the casa. I have been trying to figure out how to run faster with less effort but the combination of not getting out regularly and not eating lunch made for only about an hour or so of this working well, then I kindof ran out of steam. Fun run though. The trees up here are amazing right now.

Have I mentioned lately how much ass Rach kicks? She not only makes me amazing meals that are as beautiful as they are tasty, but ran a couple of important errands for me yesterday which saved me hours of frustration and drive time. How much does THAT rule? She is on her way home from delivering some bunnies in Aurora or somewhere so I am looking forward to getting to kick it with her for a little while.

I haven't had time to watch any movies lately though we have been watching the second season of My Name is Earl. Funny stuff. Pretty lowbrow but sometimes that hits the spot.

Ok, I have to go take a shower as I smell like a goat for some reason. Actually, that is offensive to goats. Sorry guys.

~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails