Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spin, swim, repeat...

You know what you two need? A little comic strip called "Love is." It's about two naked 8-year olds who are married. ~ Homer Simpson

I have been laying pretty low the last couple of weeks - mostly just rehabbing the knee which seems to be getting a lot better but with the snow conditions the way they are, I am not pushing it. It has been unbelievably hot up here, reaching the upper 50s a couple of days ago. Just not right at all. No snow either (go figure) so no real need to go out and get all banged up for nothing.

So I have been swimming, spinning, lifting and generally going a bit nuts because I can neither run nor ski. Bummer. I have been crazy busy with work stuff as well, so that has kept me occupied.

And it is official, Rach has put up with me for 18 years. What a trooper. She is the best.

Hopefully, the knee will continue to feel better and I'll be able to get back out there soon. Apparently, there is a big storm brewing that is supposed to hit tonight. It is looking really gray out there right now so as long as it doesn't rain, we'll be in business. (Actually, it just started to snow 4 seconds ago.)

~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails