Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Friday, May 15, 2009

Where was I...

Hills are speedwork in disguise. ~ Frank Shorter

Somehow another week has blown by. That seems to happen a lot lately.

Spent the week working, getting some fun runs in and trying to get healthy. I feel like I succeeded on all counts. Nothing too major on the running front, just staying consistent. I took Monday off, then ran a hard 5 on Tuesday and felt awesome. Wednesday I went to see Janet for coaching then did short runs on Thursday and Friday. Starting to really feel it and think I am getting more fit every day and figuring out the new running mojo. Good times.

Hoping to do a high-altitude run tomorrow then maybe squeeze in a morning ski on Sunday. We'll see how it goes and I'll keep you posted.

~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails