Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 5...

Badassmofos.

Has anyone actually ever seen a live Cornish Game Hen? ~ Rach

Hit the Basin this morning with Pete after skiing by myself at the Rock yesterday. So that's day 5 which gets me within hucking distance of last year's mark. I would prefer quality over quantity but since that is an impossibility with our current temps and snowlessness, I'll take the latter.

I feel like I am skiing pretty well overall. A few items on which to focus but I was finally able to get my carve on thanks to Larry at Larry's Bootfitting (thanks for the tune, Larry!) which felt pretty solid. Now I just have to get through the next week and a half then hit it for real.



Pete gets his turns on.

~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails