Really stupid...

If an idea is good, it's on the verge of being stupid. ~ Michel Gondry

I have always had this theory… get a group of people in a room, throw out a bunch of ideas and at the end of the night, look at your list to find the most idiotic and that's the one you should do.

This blog was spawned from one very stupid idea - run the Leadville 100. I gave that a shot in the summer of '07 - completed 73 miles - and survived. The blog lives on...

RunStuRun has moved to http://www.runsturun.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day three...

My head, it landed to the sounds of cricket bows... ~ Jane's Addiction

I actually made it to the Basin today. Go figure. This mid-week skiing is the shiz. I think I made it up there in about an hour. Good stuff.

Not much new snow (if any) since last time but they opened up to the top. I was on a limited timeframe so I busted out a half dozen no-stop runs, fell on my ass skiing switch and called it a day. So much for my zero-fall season. Hugo's record is intact.

I actually felt awesome today. The legs burned a bit the first couple of runs but that always seems to happen. Then I settled in and was good to go. Luke and I are planning to do the Enduro this year so I have to get used to non-stop runs. Though on harder terrain. Hopefully that will all open up soon. We just need some snow and cooler temps. Soon.

I realized why I couldn't come up with other movies viewed in the past few days. I dipped into my collection and hadn't really kept track. Here is the list:

Amelie
Baseketball
Snatch
The Godfather
Memento
Jackie Brown
Fight Club

These are all among my favorites. Hence, the ownership. I highly recommend each and every one.

Ok. Back to work.

~stubert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails